40 Stories Outreach Donation
Together we can make a difference across Australia.
All funds raised for 40 Stories Outreach go towards achieving the following charitable objectives:
- Equip a team of 50 Indigenous advocates to promote and distribute the videos to unreached areas of Australia -- into schools, churches & community groups -- in particular to remote communities.
- Give away 1000 DVD box sets to be distributed across Australia through our 50 advocates.
- Develop & execute an online campaign to promote the videos online.
- Promote the videos to all Australians through television, online channels and social media.
- Getting these films into more people’s hands and on to more screens across Australia to save lives and change lives through the power and love of Jesus.
- Our goal is for 10,000 Australians to become followers of Jesus through the presentation of the 40 stories.
- Inspire the Australian Church to see what God is doing through Indigenous Christians.
- Work with the Australian Church to share the stories with their friends, family & colleagues.